Sunday 1 June 2014

Ayushmann Khurrana has OCD!

A new name added to the list of celebrities having OCD. Ayushmann Khurrana (Bollywood Actor and Singer) has got ocd about hygiene.





On an interview with a news paper he told about his secret, showing his clean hands and nails, said, " I have an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) for cleanliness. I wash my hands umpteen number of times. He also revealed that he carries a dental kit and brushes his teeth three to four times a day. "It is a good OCD to have, as I don't have to go for manicure. My wife also likes this fetish in me," he laughs.

So what do you think is it necessary to have OCD for being celebrity?

2 comments:

  1. When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. dental discount plans in nv

    ReplyDelete